Orion de SHOUT OUT [TV VERSION] ~English~

Hey guys! I love this song so much that I decided to translate it for you guys! If you use the lyrics, please give me credit! Thank you!

Anime: Uta-no Prince Sama
Song: Orion de SHOUT OUT
Artist: Natsuki Shinomiya [Kishou Taniyama]

ENGLISH LYRICS


The buzzing shadow minds, to the point of going mad
Who am I? Leading the night moon into darkness

Pleasant dark wind, brighten shining sky
But even so, I long and hope for the sunrise

Shadows and light, you and I, approaching and just come a bit closer
Asking each other, is it real or fake?

black or white? white or black? why? which is it?
my heart sings and shouts "Be a color
that suits you!!"

Orion in the night sky, bruning strongly, the flames of your heart
Should it even be like that, and its exactly you should be
Good and evil and talking tenderly, you should exhaust the problem
Gemini Syndrome

Comments

Most Popular

"Zoetrope" by Yanagi Nagi Lyrics [TV Size]

'MY FIRST STORY - "Missing You" [English Translation Lyrics]

Brand New Melody [ENGLISH LYRICS] FULL VERSION