Maplestory- Red:First Impact Opening Lyrics[ENG]



Hey hey! I have gotten some requests with this and considering I play this game, why not! Enjoy! Let me know if I messed up anywhere!

"There's a feeling deep inside
let it be your prayer
show me the power you can't hide

When your fire's all died out
All you know just truth to ash
And your life goes slipping
Spinning into dirt

Sunshine trapped into your heart
Cold and lost down in the dark
Looking back on all this
Nobody was there

Nothing left to lose
Gotta find the 'you'
Let's see it deep deep down
And light the fire in your soul

Never be afraid to fall
Throw yourself into it
Victory is waiting for you
GO, FIGHT, SHOW YOUR ENERGY

Don't slow down, no time to waste
Nothings stopping you now
It's gonna be your day

Hopes and wishes never fade
Fight to make them stronger
Nothing will take them from you
GO, FIGHT, SHOW YOUR ENERGY

There's a feeling deep inside
Let it be your prayer
Show me the power you can't hide




Comments

  1. I think instead of "spinning into dirt," I think it's "spinning into doubt." It could just be the accent, I'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think instead of "Let's see it deep deep down" it's "That's hidden deep, deep down" with the "Gotta find the 'you'" part. I'm not sure, could be just the accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some little corrections:

    when all you know just TURNS to ash

    Spinning into DOUBT

    THAT'S HIDDEN deep deep down

    these where your only mistakes on it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Popular

"Zoetrope" by Yanagi Nagi Lyrics [TV Size]

'MY FIRST STORY - "Missing You" [English Translation Lyrics]

Brand New Melody [ENGLISH LYRICS] FULL VERSION